Saturday, November 07, 2009

Welcome back!

After a long absence, I've resurrected this blog, primarily for a class towards my MA in Ed Tech. Over the years, I've created several blogs for different projects and classes, only to let them collect dust after awhile due to time and other considerations. (I also have a politics-themed blog that I posted to frequently, but found others were much better at saying what I was saying, so I have let that lapse the last 12 months or so)

When it comes to sharing my thoughts or following the writings and musings of others, I pretty much have turned to Twitter:
http://twitter.com/curtis_dutiel.

BTW: I deleted a couple of old posts, but decided to leave a few older ones that contain some content/links that may be of interest to others.

Enjoy.

No comments: